Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Greeting


I was not interested in teaching at all, neither now nor the future, I think . Being a teacher is the last thing I would do as a career; however, life is full of uncertainties, and especially, when the unemployment rate is accelerating, we can do nothing but follow the saying, "Baggars can't be choosers." Someday, I might become a teacher probably, like what Miss Lai, my teacher, did; thus, it is better to prepare and obtain more knowledge in teaching than doing nothing. Nevertheless, I am still fond of Miss Lai's class. (The attached photo was taken while I was teaching Chinese to Japanese students)

3 comments:

  1. Dear~ why must you always post "abnormal" photo on your profile site. I worship you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my beloved admirer, you will find the answer if you realize what nirvana means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being a teacher isn't that bad though. You probably will find it an interesting job someday.

    ReplyDelete